Laser Hair Therapy + Natural Hair Loss Treatment for Hair Growth
Recommended: For early to moderate hair loss and hair thinning.
- Do you have thin, lifeless hair?
- Beginning to experience hair loss and you would like to stop it?
Laser hair rejuvenation may be the answer for you! It's recommended by doctors world wide as an effective treatment for female pattern thinning.
“Using HairMax has proven very beneficial to my patients. The sooner you start using the technology, the better results you will get with reversing hair thinning and stimulating hair growth.”
Zakia Rahman, MD
Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology, Stanford
University Stanford, CA
A proven treatment for early stage female hair loss
Laser Hair Therapy offers hope for women experiencing early stage hair loss such as Androgenetic Alopecia or thinning hair across the general density of their scalp. It has been clinically proven to increase the volume, thickness and quality of your thinning hair by helping to stimulate hair regrowth.
Laser Hair Therapy is a non-surgical, scientific hair loss treatment that is backed up by over two decades of research and clinical trials, demonstrating many benefits, including:
- Significant hair regrowth in 93% of clinical study participants
- 20.4 new additional hairs per sq centimetre per female participant on average, or,
- 149 new hairs per square inch (average result) after 26 weeks
- 15% increase of hair in 15 weeks in 56% of cases
- 85% of patients experienced a stopping of further hair loss progression
- 54% increase in blood supply to scalp after only one session
- Stimulation and invigoration of hair follicles resulting in increased speed of hair growth
- Increased hair strength and elasticity.
- Fuller, shinier, softer, thicker hair.
- Reduction of inflammation of the scalp resulting in decrease in dandruff and scalp itch.
- No negative side effects or discomfort discovered
Why Laser Hair Therapy + Folliplus Serum is an effective hair loss treatment
The reason low level laser hair therapy is so effective for hair regrowth found in the science of hair follicle stimulation:
- Invigorating the hair follicles: The laser light increases the amount of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is integral to the functioning of cells that make up the hair shaft within the follicle. Similar to photosynthesis in plants, studies show that an increase in ATP stimulates cell activity, and therefore healthy hair growth.
- Increasing circulation to the scalp: The energy from laser light effectively increases blood flow and circulation in the scalp. This leads to healthier hair follicles, removing harmful elements such as DHT, the hormone responsible for hair loss and hair minaturisation
- Encourages growth factors - Low level laser light (at 650nm) encourages growth factors, extending the growth phase of the hair (anagen phase)
- Reverses the effects of poor blood flow to scalp
- Helps to restore healthy hair cycle
Proven laser phototherapy generates a red light at a specific wavelength of 650Nm. This wavelength is clinically proven to successfully treat thinning hair and stimulate the hair follicles to promote hair regrowth. Decades of research have confirmed that this particular light is the most effective in encouraging hair regrowth in the following ways:
The Power of Folliplus Serum for Hair Growth
Transitions Hair also recommends the use of BioTHIK Folliplus Serum for women in conjunction with LLT (low level laser light therapy). Biothik Folliplus utilises the latest in scientific research to help improve the natural function of hair growth.
BioTHIK Folliplus for women uses stem cells from Swiss apples and Pea Sprouts to stimulate the hair. Scientific studies showed that it help to reverse the aging effect on the hair and also keep the hair in the growth phase for longer (the anagen phase). This means that the hair was able to grow longer and look stronger, denser and have more volume.
Success Stories of Laser Hair Therapy + Natural Hair Loss Treatment for Hair Regrowth
Thousands of women world wide have enjoyed the results of thicker, fuller looking hair. They report how it has improved their confidence, sense of well being and reduction in stress because they are not thinking about their hair thinning out all day. Here are a few photos of the success we have had. Each photo was taken after 26 weeks of laser light treatment.
“I started using HairMax (laser therapy), it was gradual, but I started to see new growth. Healthy hair starting to grow in. Now I’m starting to look on the outside like the young girl I used to be.”
“HairMax was the best solution for me – after the first few months I saw noticeable hair growth!”
Laser hair regrowth treatment in the comfort of your own home
Like all technology, Laser hair therapy has come a long way. Today, it is a convenient hair loss treatment you can do in the comfort and privacy of your home, with the same wonderful results.
Gone are the days of visiting our studio twice a week for a professional ‘in house’ laser to produce an effective result (any less than twice a week is a waste of time and money). Now you can purchase your own hair laser of similar power and efficacy and conduct your own hair loss treatment whenever and wherever you want.
These new devices take a variety of forms, such as Laser Hair Brushes, Laser Combs, Laser Caps and Laser Helmets. These laser devices differ in the number of laser diodes, power, mobility, ease of use and price. Which one you choose will depend on your situation, preference and budget. Our preferred choice is the Hairmax Laserband 82.
We like it for the following reasons:
- Safe and effective treatment - Hairmax uses 82 medical grade laser diodes of the highest quality for safe, fast & effective treatment
- Full and complete scalp coverage, especially around the sides of the head which is very important for most women with thinning hair
- Superior Stimulation: It's patented teeth technology separates the hair effectively so the lasers can reach the scalp and give superior stimulation to the hair
- Fastest Treatment time on the market - only 90 seconds p/treatment 3x p/week.
- Convenient, mobile (you can use it anywear), rechargeable batteries
- It works!
- Available today! Purchase today from our online store.
Hair regrowth treatment at home with professional advice and support.
As you use the amazing technology of Laser Hair Therapy from your home, we will still be supporting you, creating a personal hair program, monitoring your hair growth and giving you ongoing advice. This begins with your free hair consultation in our Sydney hair loss clinic Ph: 1300 427 778.
If you are not sure what is right for you, why not take advantage of our free, private consultation. Ph 02 8091 4605 to book in time with one of our consultants.
Laser hair therapy vs hair transplants for women
Physicians are praising this technology as an effective hair regrowth treatment and as a genuine alternative to hair transplants.
Often women are not eligible for such a procedure, either because:
- Their existing thinning hair is too close together to warrant an incision between existing hairs
- Not ample donor hair to harvest to produce the required cosmetic result
- Existing donor hair has been affect by the DHT, the agent responsible for female pattern thinning, causing the hair quality to significantly deteriorate in quality, strength and look. Transplanting such hair will not yield an acceptable cosmetic result.
- Tranplanting new hair into areas of thinning hair can cause additional hair loss, even hair death, to the already weak thinning hair through the trauma of the procedure.
This is where laser therapy can help, it can help reverse the effect of adrogenic alopecia and improve the look of the hair without surgery.
Is Laser Hair Therapy for you?
Laser hair therapy is gaining popularity for its effective outcomes for many of our clients, especially as it is a non-surgical and non-invasive alternative to treat hair loss and thinning hair. If you believe you are a candidate for laser hair therapy, why not speak to one of our qualified consultants in our Sydney hair loss clinic to find out the next steps. Ph 02 8091 4605.
Your next steps:
We are here to help. Call us today and have a chat with one of our qualified consultants. They will be able to answer many of your questions over the phone. Even better, come in for a free hair consultation where we can meet with you face–to-face and answer all of your questions.
Call us now on 02 8091 4605 for your Free, Private and Confidential Consultation with a hair loss specialist valued at $250.
"It has done so well, and endured a lot! I want to thank you for responding to me those years ago in my time of need - really sincerely. You have changed my life, in more ways than I think you could imagine”
I bought my toppette in Sydney about two months ago, and it has been life changing. Sure, it takes some time getting used to psychologically, but I am confident that I will not go back to relying on my bio hair now - it was just too stressful.
Anonymous, Online Review
"I thought the gripper wigs were amazing. I like how it has a lace front and it looks like it's growing from your scalp. It is lighter, it allows your scalp to breathe better, i can feel the wind in my hair again"
"I can't believe I'm doing this, but it's important. I have gradually been losing my hair since my late teens and it has knocked my confidence immensely. I always look at women with beautiful thick hair and think 'why the hell couldn't I have hair like that?' I used to, it used to be so long and thick but most of it has fallen out now. Now I barely have any. I know that there are a lot of women out there suffering from the same issue (1 in 3 in fact) and I want you to know that there is help available for you if you want it. I have just spent the last few hours with the most amazing woman who has put this solution together for me and I feel like a new person. I can't wait to start learning styling tricks again, I'm so excited!"
"Love my new hair. My customers (that know I wear a wig) thought my hair had grown back xx"
"I’m really thankful to have met the people at Transitions. They understood what I was going through with my hair loss and were very empathetic to my needs - it was quite different from other places I had visited. Most importantly, I love what they have done for my hair, it looks great! I feel so much more confident. I would have no trouble in recommending Transitions to anyone. I wish I had of visited them first!"
Anonymous, Online Review
"What I've really enjoyed about working with Transitions is they're really friendly. You get to try on the wigs and see what it will look like. With my other ones, you had to pick out a colour and that's it; you wait for that to come. "