Losing your hair as a woman can be distressing enough; trying to find the best hair loss solution should not have to add to that stress.
For some women however, finding the best hair loss solution can be a challenge. This can be because many women don’t immediately know where to look or think that their only option is a wig, which is not always the best solution and can end up looking and feeling unnatural.
Unlike in previous decades, women today have plenty of options when it comes to female hair loss solutions. And thanks to modern technology and refined techniques, these solutions have been perfected to cater to different types and levels of female hair loss, and look and feel absolutely natural and beautiful.
Customised Hair Loss Solutions
The first thing you need to know when looking for your ideal hair loss solution is that you don’t have to settle for the typical ‘shopping’ experience, where you come into a wig shop, try on some wigs and just pick the one you think suits you best. This experience can often be too blunt and confrontational for women, who may still be emotionally and psychologically grappling with their situation.
With Transitions Hair, your hair loss solution can be customised specifically for you, with your concerns and needs being the top priority. We take a very personalised, consultative approach, so you get the solution that you’re absolutely comfortable with, and the process is easy, considerate yet thorough.
Transitions Hair offers a complete array of innovative hair loss solutions for women, each made for specific types and levels of hair loss:
- Hair Loss Concealers and Hair Thickeners – This solution is best suited for early stage hair loss; or those with fine hair who want a little more volume; or have minimal thinning particularly at the top. It comes in a powder form made up of microscopic natural keratin protein, the same material your hair is made of. These keratin fibres cling to your existing hair and create the look of thicker, fuller hair within seconds! It is simple, safe and secure enough to use every day.
- Laser Hair Retention and Regrowth Therapy – This solution uses state-of-the-art laser technology that’s been scientifically proven to stimulate hair regrowth. It’s recommended for those with early stage hair loss, or have fine, lifeless, thinning hair. Laser treatments are often done in conjunction with other treatments to ensure the best results.
- Crown Extensions - This solution includes topette crown extensions and hair integration systems. These are popular choices for women experiencing thinning particularly on the crown, and have fine hair unsuitable for other techniques. Topettes, also known as hair toppers or top pieces, are neither wigs nor extensions, but are made of gorgeous European hair that’s woven into a fine matrix that simulates hair growing from the top. It seamlessly integrates with your own hair, creating a natural, fuller look right from the top of your head. Hair integration systems also achieve a similar effect by evenly integrating additional hair through a ‘hair web’ that evenly distributes hair throughout the scalp. The result is a totally natural and undetectable look. This is a great option for those who prefer not to be restricted by a wig or are unsuitable for extensions.
- Sensigraft - Sensigraft is a non-surgical hair restoration technique that bridges the gap between conventional hair replacement methods and surgical hair transplants. Through the use of a skin-like membrane, individual hairs are implanted to look like they are naturally growing from the scalp. The result is a significant increase in hair volume, thickness and density that’s 100% natural in appearance and undetectable even by touch. This is recommended for women with moderate to extreme hair loss.
- Wigs - These are nothing like your granpa’s old toupee. Transitions Hair wigs are made of luxurious European hair that are hand tied and styled to look absolutely natural. Our accredited consultants can advise you on the most suitable colour and style for you. Wigs are recommended for total hair loss or advanced general thinning. They’re also a good option for those undergoing medically-induced hair loss.
- Hair Transplants - This solution has gained more and more popularity due to the fact that it utilises your own existing hair and requires no additional maintenance other than your usual hair care routine. Hair transplants redistribute your existing hair to the thinning areas, which is why it is not a solution available for everyone. Hair transplants can only be done on those with mild to moderate hair loss, and the remaining hair must be of a certain quality and quantity in order to be fit for the procedure.
If you require more information regarding any of these female hair loss solutions, don’t hesitate to call Transitions Hair today on 1300 427 778. Our friendly and professional consultants will be more than happy to answer any of your questions and advise you on the most ideal hair loss solutions for you so you can quickly regain your confidence and feel amazing with your new look.