A very happy client of ours – wearing the Follea Gripper Sport wig in a 12" colour c3045.
When a client of ours walks away completely satisfied with their new hair we know we’ve done our job right. When you feel good, you look good, and here at Transitions Hair we just love being a part of that! Here is a review of the Follea Gripper Wig from another happy customer.
“In the beauty industry I need to make sure my appearance is immaculate at all times, the Follea Gripper Wig makes my life that much quicker and easier.
I would have to say this is the best piece I have ever purchased. I have owned synthetic hair, human hair lace, virgin human hair silicone vacuum wigs and last but not least the Gripper Sport by Follea. The Gripper is truly my favourite out of them all. I’M FREAKEN IN LOVE!!!
It is by far the lightest most secure pieces I have (I can go under water and it holds up better than any of my suction vacuum pieces), it's the most comfortable piece I have had on my head . And the hair, (which I did have some concern hearing it was slightly processed) is just AMAZING, truly beautiful. It has complete movement, it’s soft, smooth and when comparing the actual hair with some of my "virgin hair unprocessed wigs" the only difference I had found was that I liked this hair better. Surely this "slightly processed" process I my eyes is a good thing.
Oh and how could I forget how natural it looks! Just look at it. It looks like it's growing from my scalp! I HAVE A HAIRLINE AGAIN!!”
More about the Follea Gripper Wig
The Follea Gripper Wig has been specifically designed for women who are suffering from alopecia and has been made with all the unique challenges that alopecia sufferers face in mind. As you may well tell from the above review, the Follea Gripper Wig is light, breathable, durable and comfortable! For more information about the gripper wig or to book a free consultation with one of our hair loss specialists, call 1300 427 778.
Note: New Follea Gripper Wig Collection 2017
Since we posted this review, Follea have upgraded their range and made the Follea Gripper Wigs even better. They have worked hard to give you the following:
- Hair line - An improved front hairline by lightening the colour of the knots so they blend in and become almost invisitble against your scalp. They have also extended the lace front from Temple to temple to give you the most natural hairline possible.
- Scalp like appearance - they have improved the scalp appearance by adding a silk top so each hair appears it is growing out the scalp
- Fit - by popular demand the sizing has changed slightly to enchance the fit and comfort of every wig.
- New Colours - Follea have expanded their range of stunning colours. More information about this soon.
- Name change - instead of 'cool' and 'sport', there will be new names to represent the new and improved wigs - Gripper 'lite' and Gripper 'actif'
Stay tuned for more information.
Do you have more questions? Get in touch: Ph: 1300 427 778 (Intl: +612 92124950). Or send us your details via our contact page.
Sydney Studio: 02 9212 4950
New Zealand: 0276530462