Transitions Hair has been serving Australians since the early 1970s. We are the only member of Transitions International Group in Australia - the world's most elite and prestigious group of Hair Restoration professionals in the world.
Collectively our achievements include:
- Founders of the American Hair Loss Council
- Past presidents of the American Hair Loss Council
- Educators at the national and international level
- Creators of many new Hair Restoration procedures
- Manufacturers of products for global distribution
- Won every major industry award
- Featured in numerous international journals
- Acted as an information source for numerous internationally syndicated television programs, magazines and textbooks
Our mission is to provide our clients genuine solutions for their hair loss, enabling them to look the way they want to look and be the person they want to be, restoring their hair, confidence and self-esteem. This will be achieved in a friendly, caring, customer service driven environment to ensure utmost satisfaction.
We pride ourselves in being a market leader, providing the latest hair restoration technology for our clients, often over one year before our nearest competitor. Our increasing local and interstate clientele is testimony to this fact.
Transitions Hair has over 500 affiliated studios worldwide in over 19 countries.
This is the largest hair restoration network of its kind.
These affiliations include:
- Transitions International Group (52 members worldwide)
- Cyberhair network (450 members worldwide)
- Australasian Institute of Hair Replacement
Transitions International Group:
- The world's most prestigious group of hair loss professionals
- Membership is by invitation only
- Potential members must pass strict criteria such as reputation, experience, knowledge, integrity, financial strength and best practice
- We are the only studio in Australia chosen to be a member of the Transitions International Group
"I was a little skeptical about it in the beginning, but I think it's the best decision I could have made. It has improved my self confidence and self assurance, especially on the job."
"It has done so well, and endured a lot! I want to thank you for responding to me those years ago in my time of need - really sincerely. You have changed my life, in more ways than I think you could imagine”
"Just a big thank you Andrew. My confidence is back, and I just feel great since Anneliese shaped and transformed the crown extension to become my new look. She took the time to listen to me, she wasn't in a hurry, and the result is one very happy woman. Excellent!!!"
“Very much I recommend the crown extension. It certainly gives you I guess a bit of that glam feel, especially if you're going to a big event or you're wanting to get dressed up for something. You don't have to do too much to your own hair to tease it and destroy it to get it looking full.”
"I really got tired of being called the old man. I love my hair thanks to SensiGraft. It took 10 years off my appearance easily! I like the way I look. SensiGraft is easy and affordable."
"I thought the gripper wigs were amazing. I like how it has a lace front and it looks like it's growing from your scalp. It is lighter, it allows your scalp to breathe better, i can feel the wind in my hair again"
"I’m really thankful to have met the people at Transitions. They understood what I was going through with my hair loss and were very empathetic to my needs - it was quite different from other places I had visited. Most importantly, I love what they have done for my hair, it looks great! I feel so much more confident. I would have no trouble in recommending Transitions to anyone. I wish I had of visited them first!"
Anonymous, Online Review