Transitions Hair has been serving Australians since the early 1970s. We are the only member of Transitions International Group in Australia - the world's most elite and prestigious group of Hair Restoration professionals in the world.
Collectively our achievements include:
- Founders of the American Hair Loss Council
- Past presidents of the American Hair Loss Council
- Educators at the national and international level
- Creators of many new Hair Restoration procedures
- Manufacturers of products for global distribution
- Won every major industry award
- Featured in numerous international journals
- Acted as an information source for numerous internationally syndicated television programs, magazines and textbooks
Our mission is to provide our clients genuine solutions for their hair loss, enabling them to look the way they want to look and be the person they want to be, restoring their hair, confidence and self-esteem. This will be achieved in a friendly, caring, customer service driven environment to ensure utmost satisfaction.
We pride ourselves in being a market leader, providing the latest hair restoration technology for our clients, often over one year before our nearest competitor. Our increasing local and interstate clientele is testimony to this fact.
Transitions Hair has over 500 affiliated studios worldwide in over 19 countries.
This is the largest hair restoration network of its kind.
These affiliations include:
- Transitions International Group (52 members worldwide)
- Cyberhair network (450 members worldwide)
- Australasian Institute of Hair Replacement
Transitions International Group:
- The world's most prestigious group of hair loss professionals
- Membership is by invitation only
- Potential members must pass strict criteria such as reputation, experience, knowledge, integrity, financial strength and best practice
- We are the only studio in Australia chosen to be a member of the Transitions International Group
"I was a little skeptical about it in the beginning, but I think it's the best decision I could have made. It has improved my self confidence and self assurance, especially on the job."
"I LOVE my Gripper sport. I have tried Freedom suction wigs (4 over the past 10 years ), different types of lace and synthetic wigs, and this is by far the best I have EVER owned .The Comfort (OMG )the security and the quality in the hair is just amazing."
"It’s perfectly OK to go dancing with my friends, it feels completely secure. Doesn't feel like it's going to come off at all. It does not get nearly as sweaty as what a suction wig would. Quality of the gripper of wigs is quite amazing."
Hi Transitions, It's been a while since we last saw you and I just wanted to keep you up to date with Lucy's progress. Basically you saved her! The Follea wig you fitted her with is absolutely amazing, completely natural looking and really beautiful. She went from being depressed and sad to her old lively self again, enjoying bike riding, dancing and sleep overs.
“I was really pleased to find that Andrew and all the staff there are very kind and made me feel very comfortable in going through the different options. The setup is also nice and discreet; it's nice and private. They make you feel really well looked after.”
I bought my toppette in Sydney about two months ago, and it has been life changing. Sure, it takes some time getting used to psychologically, but I am confident that I will not go back to relying on my bio hair now - it was just too stressful.
Anonymous, Online Review
"What I've really enjoyed about working with Transitions is they're really friendly. You get to try on the wigs and see what it will look like. With my other ones, you had to pick out a colour and that's it; you wait for that to come. "