Transitions Hair has been serving Australians since the early 1970s. We are the only member of Transitions International Group in Australia - the world's most elite and prestigious group of Hair Restoration professionals in the world.
Collectively our achievements include:
- Founders of the American Hair Loss Council
- Past presidents of the American Hair Loss Council
- Educators at the national and international level
- Creators of many new Hair Restoration procedures
- Manufacturers of products for global distribution
- Won every major industry award
- Featured in numerous international journals
- Acted as an information source for numerous internationally syndicated television programs, magazines and textbooks
Our mission is to provide our clients genuine solutions for their hair loss, enabling them to look the way they want to look and be the person they want to be, restoring their hair, confidence and self-esteem. This will be achieved in a friendly, caring, customer service driven environment to ensure utmost satisfaction.
We pride ourselves in being a market leader, providing the latest hair restoration technology for our clients, often over one year before our nearest competitor. Our increasing local and interstate clientele is testimony to this fact.
Transitions Hair has over 500 affiliated studios worldwide in over 19 countries.
This is the largest hair restoration network of its kind.
These affiliations include:
- Transitions International Group (52 members worldwide)
- Cyberhair network (450 members worldwide)
- Australasian Institute of Hair Replacement
Transitions International Group:
- The world's most prestigious group of hair loss professionals
- Membership is by invitation only
- Potential members must pass strict criteria such as reputation, experience, knowledge, integrity, financial strength and best practice
- We are the only studio in Australia chosen to be a member of the Transitions International Group
"I’m really thankful to have met the people at Transitions. They understood what I was going through with my hair loss and were very empathetic to my needs - it was quite different from other places I had visited. Most importantly, I love what they have done for my hair, it looks great! I feel so much more confident. I would have no trouble in recommending Transitions to anyone. I wish I had of visited them first!"
Anonymous, Online Review
"Just a big thank you Andrew. My confidence is back, and I just feel great since Anneliese shaped and transformed the crown extension to become my new look. She took the time to listen to me, she wasn't in a hurry, and the result is one very happy woman. Excellent!!!"
"I was a little skeptical about it in the beginning, but I think it's the best decision I could have made. It has improved my self confidence and self assurance, especially on the job."
"I made an investment in myself. I chose to live my life with hair. I have the freedom of an active lifestyle with SensiGraft. I feel sexier with my hair. Unbelievable!"
"One of the benefits of having the hair procedure was a boosting on the income. I present a lot better…I have a very active lifestyle and the Sensigraft has been fantastic, I can exercise and be confident that still looks great! I haven’t had any concerns.
People’s feedback has been fantastic! They certainly noticed that my look has changed, that I look well and happy."
"I now wear a large topette of human European hair. It feels beautiful to run my fingers through! My hairdresser says it has been lovely hair to cut and style. She doesn’t have to manipulate its texture or direction. The colour looks very natural and I am totally confident that the fact that it does not grow from my scalp is undetectable among the public and my large workplace.
I hardly comb it which sounds odd but due to the quality it does not need a lot of work on it.
I know it is superior as I have worn other topettes of asian or indian hair origin for 10 years. I feel more psychologically and physically connected to this piece as it is closer to my European genes. I feel amazing in it – the hair I have always wanted!"
Unknown, Online Review
"It’s perfectly OK to go dancing with my friends, it feels completely secure. Doesn't feel like it's going to come off at all. It does not get nearly as sweaty as what a suction wig would. Quality of the gripper of wigs is quite amazing."