Transitions Hair has been serving Australians since the early 1970s. We are the only member of Transitions International Group in Australia - the world's most elite and prestigious group of Hair Restoration professionals in the world.
Collectively our achievements include:
- Founders of the American Hair Loss Council
- Past presidents of the American Hair Loss Council
- Educators at the national and international level
- Creators of many new Hair Restoration procedures
- Manufacturers of products for global distribution
- Won every major industry award
- Featured in numerous international journals
- Acted as an information source for numerous internationally syndicated television programs, magazines and textbooks
Our mission is to provide our clients genuine solutions for their hair loss, enabling them to look the way they want to look and be the person they want to be, restoring their hair, confidence and self-esteem. This will be achieved in a friendly, caring, customer service driven environment to ensure utmost satisfaction.
We pride ourselves in being a market leader, providing the latest hair restoration technology for our clients, often over one year before our nearest competitor. Our increasing local and interstate clientele is testimony to this fact.
Transitions Hair has over 500 affiliated studios worldwide in over 19 countries.
This is the largest hair restoration network of its kind.
These affiliations include:
- Transitions International Group (52 members worldwide)
- Cyberhair network (450 members worldwide)
- Australasian Institute of Hair Replacement
Transitions International Group:
- The world's most prestigious group of hair loss professionals
- Membership is by invitation only
- Potential members must pass strict criteria such as reputation, experience, knowledge, integrity, financial strength and best practice
- We are the only studio in Australia chosen to be a member of the Transitions International Group
"One of the benefits of having the hair procedure was a boosting on the income. I present a lot better…I have a very active lifestyle and the Sensigraft has been fantastic, I can exercise and be confident that still looks great! I haven’t had any concerns.
People’s feedback has been fantastic! They certainly noticed that my look has changed, that I look well and happy."
"Just a big thank you Andrew. My confidence is back, and I just feel great since Anneliese shaped and transformed the crown extension to become my new look. She took the time to listen to me, she wasn't in a hurry, and the result is one very happy woman. Excellent!!!"
"Love my new hair. My customers (that know I wear a wig) thought my hair had grown back xx"
Hi Transitions, It's been a while since we last saw you and I just wanted to keep you up to date with Lucy's progress. Basically you saved her! The Follea wig you fitted her with is absolutely amazing, completely natural looking and really beautiful. She went from being depressed and sad to her old lively self again, enjoying bike riding, dancing and sleep overs.
"Every man knows when his age shows. You see it in the reactions of others. Now I look my age, and I don't feel self-conscious in social situations."
"It’s perfectly OK to go dancing with my friends, it feels completely secure. Doesn't feel like it's going to come off at all. It does not get nearly as sweaty as what a suction wig would. Quality of the gripper of wigs is quite amazing."
"I can't believe I'm doing this, but it's important. I have gradually been losing my hair since my late teens and it has knocked my confidence immensely. I always look at women with beautiful thick hair and think 'why the hell couldn't I have hair like that?' I used to, it used to be so long and thick but most of it has fallen out now. Now I barely have any. I know that there are a lot of women out there suffering from the same issue (1 in 3 in fact) and I want you to know that there is help available for you if you want it. I have just spent the last few hours with the most amazing woman who has put this solution together for me and I feel like a new person. I can't wait to start learning styling tricks again, I'm so excited!"