Transitions Hair has been serving Australians since the early 1970s. We are the only member of Transitions International Group in Australia - the world's most elite and prestigious group of Hair Restoration professionals in the world.
Collectively our achievements include:
- Founders of the American Hair Loss Council
- Past presidents of the American Hair Loss Council
- Educators at the national and international level
- Creators of many new Hair Restoration procedures
- Manufacturers of products for global distribution
- Won every major industry award
- Featured in numerous international journals
- Acted as an information source for numerous internationally syndicated television programs, magazines and textbooks
Our mission is to provide our clients genuine solutions for their hair loss, enabling them to look the way they want to look and be the person they want to be, restoring their hair, confidence and self-esteem. This will be achieved in a friendly, caring, customer service driven environment to ensure utmost satisfaction.
We pride ourselves in being a market leader, providing the latest hair restoration technology for our clients, often over one year before our nearest competitor. Our increasing local and interstate clientele is testimony to this fact.
Transitions Hair has over 500 affiliated studios worldwide in over 19 countries.
This is the largest hair restoration network of its kind.
These affiliations include:
- Transitions International Group (52 members worldwide)
- Cyberhair network (450 members worldwide)
- Australasian Institute of Hair Replacement
Transitions International Group:
- The world's most prestigious group of hair loss professionals
- Membership is by invitation only
- Potential members must pass strict criteria such as reputation, experience, knowledge, integrity, financial strength and best practice
- We are the only studio in Australia chosen to be a member of the Transitions International Group
"I thought the gripper wigs were amazing. I like how it has a lace front and it looks like it's growing from your scalp. It is lighter, it allows your scalp to breathe better, i can feel the wind in my hair again"
"Love my new hair. My customers (that know I wear a wig) thought my hair had grown back xx"
“It’s very reliable in those ‘intimate’ situations. I know a lot of girls in the online community worry about that. You don't want to have this great hair solution that is going to fall down on you at the last hurdle.”
"The hair is great quality, and yes! it IS undetectable. I have female AGA, and I actually went to consult Andrew with a view to finding out what i might wear in the future as my condition worsens, but I was so taken with the product, I just went with it. My advice is to put your nerves aside - and go see Andrew. None of us love confronting our condition, but you will feel SO much better with the results."
Anonymous, Online Review
"I now wear a large topette of human European hair. It feels beautiful to run my fingers through! My hairdresser says it has been lovely hair to cut and style. She doesn’t have to manipulate its texture or direction. The colour looks very natural and I am totally confident that the fact that it does not grow from my scalp is undetectable among the public and my large workplace.
I hardly comb it which sounds odd but due to the quality it does not need a lot of work on it.
I know it is superior as I have worn other topettes of asian or indian hair origin for 10 years. I feel more psychologically and physically connected to this piece as it is closer to my European genes. I feel amazing in it – the hair I have always wanted!"
Unknown, Online Review
"I made an investment in myself. I chose to live my life with hair. I have the freedom of an active lifestyle with SensiGraft. I feel sexier with my hair. Unbelievable!"
"It’s perfectly OK to go dancing with my friends, it feels completely secure. Doesn't feel like it's going to come off at all. It does not get nearly as sweaty as what a suction wig would. Quality of the gripper of wigs is quite amazing."