Transitions Hair has been serving Australians since the early 1970s. We are the only member of Transitions International Group in Australia - the world's most elite and prestigious group of Hair Restoration professionals in the world.
Collectively our achievements include:
- Founders of the American Hair Loss Council
- Past presidents of the American Hair Loss Council
- Educators at the national and international level
- Creators of many new Hair Restoration procedures
- Manufacturers of products for global distribution
- Won every major industry award
- Featured in numerous international journals
- Acted as an information source for numerous internationally syndicated television programs, magazines and textbooks
Our mission is to provide our clients genuine solutions for their hair loss, enabling them to look the way they want to look and be the person they want to be, restoring their hair, confidence and self-esteem. This will be achieved in a friendly, caring, customer service driven environment to ensure utmost satisfaction.
We pride ourselves in being a market leader, providing the latest hair restoration technology for our clients, often over one year before our nearest competitor. Our increasing local and interstate clientele is testimony to this fact.
Transitions Hair has over 500 affiliated studios worldwide in over 19 countries.
This is the largest hair restoration network of its kind.
These affiliations include:
- Transitions International Group (52 members worldwide)
- Cyberhair network (450 members worldwide)
- Australasian Institute of Hair Replacement
Transitions International Group:
- The world's most prestigious group of hair loss professionals
- Membership is by invitation only
- Potential members must pass strict criteria such as reputation, experience, knowledge, integrity, financial strength and best practice
- We are the only studio in Australia chosen to be a member of the Transitions International Group
"Every man knows when his age shows. You see it in the reactions of others. Now I look my age, and I don't feel self-conscious in social situations."
"As a woman experiencing hair loss I felt very much alone in my experience and really didn't want to admit to myself just how much this was impacting my everyday life. When I started avoiding social situations and worrying about giving work presentations because of the way I looked I knew that I had to do something. My consultation with Andrew at Transitions Hair opened up a whole new world for me. Andrew really understood what I was going through and was so enthusiastic to help me find the best way to get me looking and feeling great again. Transitions were genuinely interested in providing me with an affordable, personalised solution that would achieve the best, most natural look for me. I am so happy with the way my hair looks now that I can honestly say it actually looks better than before I suffered my hair loss. The transformation this has had in my confidence and self-esteem makes me wonder why I waited so long. If you've experienced hair loss and are ready to do something about it then I highly recommend a visit to Transitions Hair first."
Anonymous, Online Review
"Just a big thank you Andrew. My confidence is back, and I just feel great since Anneliese shaped and transformed the crown extension to become my new look. She took the time to listen to me, she wasn't in a hurry, and the result is one very happy woman. Excellent!!!"
“Very much I recommend the crown extension. It certainly gives you I guess a bit of that glam feel, especially if you're going to a big event or you're wanting to get dressed up for something. You don't have to do too much to your own hair to tease it and destroy it to get it looking full.”
“It’s very reliable in those ‘intimate’ situations. I know a lot of girls in the online community worry about that. You don't want to have this great hair solution that is going to fall down on you at the last hurdle.”
"Love my new hair. My customers (that know I wear a wig) thought my hair had grown back xx"
"What I've really enjoyed about working with Transitions is they're really friendly. You get to try on the wigs and see what it will look like. With my other ones, you had to pick out a colour and that's it; you wait for that to come. "